The NSW Government has reserved $300 million for regional health multi-purpose service centres in the Rebuilding NSW program. A description and map is providing in the State Infrastructure Strategy Update 2014.
Find out more about Rebuilding NSW here.
The NSW Government has reserved $50 million for the Regional Health Infrastructure Fund in the 2014-15 State Budget.
Infrastructure NSW has recommneded the following projects for funding under the Restart NSW program:
- Coraki HealthOne - $4 million
- Lismore Base Hospital Stage 3B - $10 million, part funding of $189 million project.
The NSW Government has reserved further funds for the following projects:
- Armidale Hospital Redevelopment Stage 1 - $9 million, part funding of $60 million project
- Grafton Hospital Stage 3 Ambulatory Care - $7 million
- Macksville Hospital redevelopment - $15 million
- Manning Hospital redevelopment - $5 million, part funding of $20 million project.